JellyPages.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

12 June 2018 - Tuesday - My little brother turned 60 today!

12 June 2018 - Tuesday 


Mom and I were up at the usual time this morning.  After our morning prayers and scripture reading, I took my three mile walk.  It was cool and crisp outside with temperatures in the low 40's.  That makes for great walking weather!

Another beautiful sunrise this morning!
Both of us were on the work crew today.  But they separated us, and Granny went to the gardens to pull weeds, and I went to the Missionary Village to mow the tullie weeds in the campsites.  I worked with another Elder who ran the tractor mower and I used a weed eater.  After 6 hours, it was taking its toll on my back and my energy!  Take a look;

Look at that safety gear!

Little Bobby weed wacker!
I was anxious to get home and take a shower!  The wind and the dust and the biting insects were out in full force.  However, the wind did keep the mosquitoes away, but there were other biting insects that seemed to be equally hungry for my flesh and blood.   It has been such a tiring day!

Now let me turn my attention to my brother Doug.  He reached his 60th birthday, today.  I sent him a note, and he replied back with a thank you.  Mom and I pray for each of our family members.  I have not seen Doug for many years, but I do try to keep in touch.  Here's hoping Doug had a great day, today!

4 comments:

  1. Thats so fun!!!!! You look great with all your gear!!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!! I love you๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are definitely working you hard! You guys are awesome!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. They work the senior missionaries hard in that mission!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be super tired because we saw Doug less than a year ago ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ They are definitely over working you! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

    ReplyDelete