JellyPages.com

Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 22, 2015 - Saturday in Carthage

Mom and I just finished our last Saturday shift at the Carthage jail Visitors Center.  The time to move back to Nauvoo is coming up quickly.  We will sort through our plans to move as we enjoy the Sabbath Day off from serving tomorrow.  We plan on beginning our move on Wednesday of next week by taking some of our winter clothing and our pictures in to Nauvoo when we drive in for the training meeting.  We will then be able to move more items on Thursday as we drive in to Nauvoo for Rendezvous.  Then Friday we make our final trip and will then be residents of Nauvoo.  We are looking forward to the reprieve from the long drives that we take almost everyday!

We had a wonderful morning as we prepared for the day.  We had our morning devotional and prayers and then we had an enjoyable 3 mile walk around the outskirts of Carthage.  We came home to do some aerobic exercises and then reported for our mid shift at 10:30am.  Mom and I also had the cleaning duties at the jail and got that done by 7:00am.

I think that I am starting to get comfortable with my part as the Editor.  I have a rehearsal scheduled for next Wednesday and that will probably determine my debut day.  Getting that first play behind me will be a good big step forward.  And, just the fact that I am feeling comfortable with participating in the play as the Editor, tells me that prayers really are answered. I know that those prayers that have been offered up in my behalf have carried me to this point!

Speaking of the Editor part, I think I will go rehearse it one more time before retiring for the night.  Thank you for checking in with us!

1 comment:

  1. I love that my kids pray for you all the time about remembering your lines! You will do great!

    ReplyDelete