JellyPages.com

Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 21, 2015 - Sunday and Father's Day in Carthage

It was a great morning where I received messages from all of our children and some grandchildren.  We also heard from some friends and then had the opportunity to serve here in the Carthage Jail Visitor's center.  

Mom and I hurried back to Carthage after the meetings this morning and got the first tours started at 12:00noon.  It was not a very busy day but we had a good group of missionaries and a very steady flow of guests throughout the day.  I usually don't give a tour on Sundays so that I can maintain order throughout the day, but today, I got to give a tour to 29 guests.  

I love the feeling that I have when I have the opportunity to testify of Joseph Smith and to see the Spirit work on the people who take the time to come here.  It has been a good day, and mom and I are now in for the evening!  Yea!  Ali and Jared and Cody and Maddie and Kenzie are coming this week! 

1 comment:

  1. Did you add the last part because of the last thing I said to mom tonight :) :)
    We sure LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete