JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Guest Blogger

Guest blogger here!  Not sure if my dad meant me or not but this is his daughter Ali. I wanted to get on here and set the record straight about my parents "acting". My dad always talks about how acting isn't their thing and they are so uncomfortable on stage BUT I have to say I think they found a hidden talent! My dad plays "Pa" in one of the plays here and he's great!  No wonder they have him practicing for a bigger part soon!  And my mom is also great on stage!  She has no talking part but she does great up on the stage with her silent acting!  I have pictures and will upload them soon! I again just wanted to set the record straight!  Thanks for all your support you show to my parents while they're out serving the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. OK, it was Ali's dad who suggested she be a guest blogger for the Laoag and on to Nauvoo Blog! I have to admit that after a wonderful day of missionary work, the stage does have its "rewards". Mom and I have both felt the adrenalin rush that attends us when the performance goes well.... but since it is a live performance the results are too often left up to the performer... and I use "performer" in my instance, very loosely!

    ReplyDelete