JellyPages.com

Friday, November 14, 2014

November 13, 2014 - Thursday

What a great day this was!  We have been working on the Preach My Gospel lessons and mom, (Sister Lasher), and I work well together.  What a blessing it is to be able to serve with her and for both of us to be healthy and able!  It's from all those meal prayers where the food DID nourish our bodies!  Tender mercy!!

I was able to download James Paul Kenny's 3 CD's on my lap top and Brother Kenny, those 36 songs are absolutely inspiring to me!  Thank you for sharing your talents with the world!  I hope everyone will get copies for themselves and family and friends.  I can't say that I have a favorite song but track #2 on the Joyful Noise brings a sweet and precious spirit into my heart.

We will say good bye to many friends tomorrow.  One senior couple left yesterday afternoon for Singapore and flew throughout the night.  He actually was a friend whom we met in Rexburg at the temple.  He and his wife were temple workers that we saw frequently.  I also found out he was in charge of the airshow in Rexburg where we took the food truck three years ago.

We had the opportunity to attend the temple tonight with Elder and Sister Sanders, a senior missionary couple whom we have come to love.  They are headed to South Africa, Ghana, and will also be serving as medical missionaries.  Sister Sanders is a nurse and Elder Sanders will be working in member support, the same duties that I think I will be having.

Sister Lasher and I are amazed at how special the MTC is.  We are grateful for all those who serve and work here.  This is a very special place.

No comments:

Post a Comment