JellyPages.com

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Eternal Friends!



Helen and I had a family party to celebrate our birthdays this year at Amy and Josh's home in Utah. My birthday was on the 28th of August and Helen's was on the 3rd of September.  This surprise reunion was on Saturday August 30th and our children invited very dear friends to come to Fruit Heights to celebrate with us before we received our mission call.  They are Jim and Mar jean Parker, (one of our Bishop's in the Fremont 6th Ward), Hank and Sherie Tillman, (Hank and I served together in an Elders Quorum Presidency in Fremont, and Sherie worked with me at Longs  Drugs), Ron and Carol Wakley, (Ron was our Home Teacher in Fremont), and Earle and Karen McEwen, (I served as Earle's counselor in the Creekside Ward Bishopric).  Also included in the reunion but not pictured was the missionary who taught me the discussions back in 1971 and his wife, Skip and Leona Chandler.  This was such a wonderful surprise and reunion of eternal friendships!




No comments:

Post a Comment