JellyPages.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

17 April 2018 - Tuesday

17 April 2018 - Tuesday

It was another busy day at the MTC day #2 for us.  Our meetings began sharply at 8:00am so our time was tight getting up at 5:00am.  We had our workout and showers before our scripture studies at 6:15am.  Then we went to breakfast and on to our 8:00am meeting.  I took some fun pictures of the snow that fell last night and this morning, but I can't get them from my phone to the blog yet.  I am not sure the magic touch I need to access them!

Mom and I both have an assignment to teach in Sunday School this Sunday in our Senior Branch.  That should be fun.  Last Sunday there were eight couples with the branch presidency, but we should have more this Sunday.

General opening session today





1 comment: