JellyPages.com

Saturday, February 28, 2015

28 February 2015 - Saturday

The morning started off very cold!  We were out walking by 7:00am this morning and I thought my face was going to freeze.  We must have walked around 2 miles and came back to the apartment for breakfast.  This was our "P-day", or preparation day where we had no assignments.  After getting back from the walk and having breakfast, I had a hard time warming back up.  We stayed inside for the balance of the day until we attended the 6:00pm temple session with our cast members.  Mom and I wanted to get there early so we arrived at 5:00pm and sat in the waiting room enjoying the feelings inside the Nauvoo temple.  During the balance of the afternoon before our temple session we spoke with each of our children.  Tomorrow is our grandson, Bobby's 8th birthday and we missed him at home today so we will make a special call to him tomorrow.

Happy Birthday, Bobby!  Granny and Grandpa are so proud of you making the decision to be baptized!  You have so much to offer with your talents and abilities and especially your love for Jesus.  He needs good disciples to help Him with His work on the earth in these the last days.  We pray that you will be one of His biggest helpers!!  We love you so much! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to stay home most of the day! I hate when I get so cold I can't get warm! I'm glad you are so close to a temple that you can continue to go on a weekly basis! That's awesome! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete